HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
2. For manageability, put each row sparsely.
3. When washing, use gently running water and do not rub vigourously.
4. To maintain fresh, curly and wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse or oil sheen. Oil sheen is not recommended for bonded weave, for oil may cause weaves to slip out.
5. When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
6. When removing, always consult your professional hair stylist.
7. For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
Use large-toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.